Our mission is to meet people at the point of need, and to provide a place of Christian Worship and fellowship. This involves being active as a Christian Church and Mission.
Our Values and Principles
The values and principles that underpin Victory-to-Victory Church are:
- Providing a welcoming environment that is warm, friendly, appropriate, culturally relevant and credible
- Focusing on spiritual leadership, Pastoral care, teaching and training
- Being open, accepting, supportive, encouraging and approachable
- Anticipating, determining, identifying and meeting needs
- Valuing diversity within the community; our congregation being involved in hands-on-assistance to people in need
Our Equal Opportunities Ethos
Treating people fairly on the basis of need and ensuring that services are accessible to everyone regardless of age, gender, culture or disability.
Victory-to-Victory Church treats people sensitively. We respect his or her right to confidentiality (under the data protection act) unless we are required by law to disclose information, or have information that could result in someone’s safety being at risk.
- Health and Safety
Victory-to-Victory Church ensures that all church facilities, services and projects comply with current health and safety regulations.